Monday, May 25, 2009

today is my 2nd day play meetoto..i feel tis website nt bad..can hear ppl who sing..and can sing urself oso..the most important thing is can knw more frens from thr..bt sum ppl really bad..cz whn sumbody sing nt vry nice..then other ppls will ask tat singer get out from stage or scold tat singer..say they vry noisy..they really bad!!
and i meet a lot of ham sap lou at thr..they pm me ask me gt phone sex or cyber sex or nt..
bt tat is normal lah..
if thr no these ham sap lou..then they will b abnormal..

5 comments:

  1. emm..
    ahah..
    hamsap lao..
    u talking about me a????
    wat is PM a???

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..nt u lah..
    is others..
    private message lo..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OIC~
    I thought is talking me.
    hehe.
    PM..icic..
    stupid..me..thanzz teaching me>.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheh..
    i wont say u de
    i m nice 1
    haha
    b4 i oso duno
    then after i ask my fren i jz knw de

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello..
    long time no see le o..
    u also got use blogspot le arr??haha
    i come and support u r blog liao..^^

    ~take care~

    ReplyDelete